- Kizashi is the best equipped mid-size sedan starting under $19,000, with volume models averaging between $22,000 and $24,000.
- Kizashi offers the most standard safety features in its price class and already meets the NHTSA’s 2014 safety standards.
- The AWD Kizashi, available in all trim levels with CVT transmission, can be purchased for less than some of the segment’s volume leading FWD sedans.
BREA, Calif. (Nov. 5, 2009) – Tapping in to its heritage of building high performance outboard motors and motorcycles, American Suzuki Motor Corp. today announces pricing for the all-new 2010 Kizashi sedan (pronounced “Kee-Zah-Shee”) which will debut in dealer showrooms in December 2009.
The Kizashi offers a unique blend of dynamic performance attributes, premium design aesthetics and craftsmanship yet to be experienced in this category. Suzuki expands on its best-in-class platform while offering features more appropriate to the near-luxury segment. In short, Kizashi delivers a premium package and experience without the premium price tag.
With the well-equipped entry-level Kizashi S priced between $18,999 and $21,749 (plus $735 for destination and handling), a prospective customer enjoys an energetic platform, comfortable accommodation and expressive design for prices appropriate to a modestly equipped compact. This base price includes many standard features usually found in vehicles costing thousands more or as options in the competitive class. Standard features of the Kizashi S include:
- 8 airbags (front/rear side and curtain)
- Pushbutton keyless start
- Dual-zone climate control
- 9-speaker audio with steering controls
- EPS Stability Control and ABS
- Projector beam headlamps
- Power windows, doors and mirrors
- Ambient and footwell lighting